Motorola Wave PTX Certification Awarded6th April 2021
Motorola Wave PTX TLK100 to go live in major London hotel12th April 2021
Company vehicle fleet moves to Hybrid
We are proud to announce that we at Wirefr3 have moved our company vehicle fleet to hybrid models as part of our “green” commitment.
Over the last 24 months, Wirefr3 have made a conscious effort to make business decisions that have an environmentally friendly impact.
Our Environmental Policy aims
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
Whilst we believe that having an Environmental Policy is important, we ensure that it is something that is not just kept in a file, but something that the company embraces and is part of our culture.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of our environmental policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- Provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.
In addition to moving to more environmentally friendly vehicles, we have made great progress in the following:
- Recycling – all packing that we use has been recycled, originally from our suppliers. There has been zero expenditure on packaging over the past 12 months. All other waste is recycled where possible.
- Car share – encouraged for site visits and commuting to work.
- Paperless Office – All processes have been moved to digital and we encourage our customers and suppliers to work with us on this point.
- We seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
Wirefr3 remains committed to their “green” policy and operates as an environmentally conscious business.