< BACK TO LATEST NEWS
WAVE PTX™ OnCloud Portal
Whether you’re managing just a few devices or a radio fleet of 10,000, reducing administration can save your business time and money. The Motorola Wave PTX™ OnCloud Portal works on cloud, so you do not have to touch a single device when managing your fleet. No cables, programming visits and no downtime.
The main management functions within the Portal are:
Within the “user” section, you can add or delete users to your fleet Additionally, you can send a password reset, activate or deactivate a device or generate and activation code.
Simply create the various talk groups that you wish to set up. There are three options:
- Standard – users can be grouped to talk to each other.
- Dispatch – users are linked to the Dispatcher.
- Broadcast – Takes priority over other talk groups for emergency purposes.
Simply hover over the talk group box option and there you have options to add and delete the users you wish to add or remove from the group.
Within the Wave devices option, you have the ability to make several alterations to the chosen device such as the TLK100 OR TLK150:
- Manage Wifi networks – connect your device to your chosen network.
- Manage Bluetooth accessories – link your chosen Bluetooth accessory.
- WIFI – enable / disable.
- Bluetooth – enable / disable.
- Enable / disable location – providing the option to set location tracking on a chosen device.
- Stun / unstun – if a device temporarily goes missing, you can disable the device until it is found and then re-instate it.
- Delete device.
The Wave Portal can be administered by either you or ourselves. Either option removes the need for programming visits and gives you time back to work on other operational matters.
If you would like more information on Motorola WAVE PTX™ or would like to arrange a demonstration, please contact us on 01442 864867.