3M™ PELTOR™ Standard Headset, High Attenuation, MT7H79A
3M Peltor Standard Headsets are designed for use in extreme conditions. Developed in close collaboration with demanding users, these products have undergone rigorous testing in harsh environments. The headsets are designed to ensure clear, reliable communication even in extremely harsh environments whilst providing perfect hearing protection for the situation. High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort.
The adaptor houses the PTT button, specially designed to be easy to use even with heavy gloves. It has a sturdy watertight shell, moisture sealed to IP65, with a sturdy belt clip. Connectors fit to a wide range of radios.
There are two options available; either a ‘Direct’ connection to the radio of your choice or you can choose a ‘Push To Talk (PTT) option.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
Did you know we can also supply a range of fantastic value, high quality unbranded accessory products?
We stock a comprehensive range of genuine OEM accessory products, along with a range of high quality unbranded accessory products.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements on: 01442 864 867 or fill in our enquiry form below.
Above is just a selection of the products available. Get in touch for details of our full range.