WAVE PTX – Devices in stock video7th March 2022
Motorola WAVE PTX in the NHS video11th March 2022
Wirefr3 are delighted to be providing Burnfoot Community School with their new digital two-way radios. The school has opted for the ever popular Kirisun DP405. We now have multiple schools across the UK who are using the Kirisun DP405.
Why the Kirisun DP405?
The Kirisun DP405 has a number of features that schools find appealing:
- Cost effective – a budget professional two-way radio that offers great performance.
- 16 channels – providing sufficient capacity for different departments.
- Analogue and Digital modes which allows for the smooth transfer from analogue to digital as and when required.
- 2000mAh Lithium Ion Battery providing 16 hours talk time.
- Lone worker ready
In addition, the Kirisun DP405 is a great option when moving from analogue to digital as the radio works in both digital and analogue which assists with a staggered migration.
The move to digital can provide:
- Clearer signal – no background noise. Even when the signal strength weakens, the voice clarity remains the same.
- Increased coverage – digital technology can increase coverage by up to 20%.
- Secure transmission – digital radios offer encryption as standard where it is easier to listen in on analogue transmissions.
- Robust equipment – typically digital radios offer greater reliability and better quality than analogue handsets.
If you would like more information on the Kirisun DP405 or would like to arrange a demonstration, please contact us on 01442 864867