Service and Maintenance
Wirefr3 are committed to ensuring that you have the highest levels of support throughout the lifecycle of your two-way radio solution. Our aftercare support will give you additional confidence and help keep your two-way radio communication system operational at all times.
We offer our own, in-house support with the following services available:
- 24-hour, 7days per week telephone support for technical advice and service.
- Replacement radios despatched within 24 hours (no quibble swap out – free delivery).
- On-site staff training.
- Quarterly maintenance/radio health check per site.
- Itemised radio logging per serial number & user/site.
- Free laminated radio user manuals.
- On-going consultation as your requirements change.
- Site integration – incorporating your existing system with other functions i.e. Alarms
- Programming – from start up, to additional infrastructure or assistance with an existing fleet, we are happy to provide you with out technical expertise either remotely or on site.
As an accredited Motorola channel partner, we can offer you a tailored and cost-effective service plan for your MOTOTRBO device, with flexible multi-year plans including repair and repair with accidental damage.
Call today for your tailored maintenance programme
Instructional video on cleaning your devices and accessories
Cleaning your two-way radio and associated equipment is vitally important to ensure a long life span for your fleet. It has also never been more important to include the sanitisation of your equipment within your maintenance process. Please see the short video produced by Motorola on how to clean and disinfect your devices.