< BACK TO LATEST NEW
Wirefr3 continues to expand its client portfolio at UK Airports and the Aviation Sector and is delighted to announce additional works with Signature Flight Support at London Luton Airport.
Signature Flight Support has grown to become the world’s largest network of Fixed Base Operations (FBOs). With over 200 locations providing consistent, exceptional service, Signature’s worldwide network of FBOs delivers essential support services for business and private aviation, including refueling, hangarage, maintenance, repair and overhaul, and a variety of other world-class amenities with exceptional customer service.
Having deployed a Motorola Solutions Mototrbo Capacity Plus radio system in 2018, we have expanded the system further with additional channel capacity via the SLR5500 repeater and installed DM4600e across the fleet of refuelling vehicles. The DM4600e features a high power amplifier. This allows the user to deliver loud, clear speech and along with background noise cancellation, provides better intelligibility.
- IP54 rated
- 1000 channels
- 4-line alphanumeric numerical display & icons
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- Accessory connector supports USB interface
- 4 programmable buttons to increase operator efficiency
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level